1.11.2010

1st semester.

Wow. At the end of this week I can officially say I am 1/8 done with high school. I love high school so much more than junior high. Even though there is a lot more stress and more late nights, I love all the things you can be involved in! For one, BAND. I LOVE BAND. Yes, I am a band geek and am proud to admit it! Band is great because you are around hilarious people the whole time! Everyone dreads marching practice, but riding the bus and going to football games and contests are SOOOO worth it! Aside from band, I am in basketball. Ugh. I really don't like it that much. I mean, games can be fun, but only if the WHOLE team plays well. Because some people don't always play their best and it frustrates me. Another thing for the record is that I now have made a B on a report card. Yes, that's right, a B. Sigh. Thank you geometry. Hopefully I will do well on the final tomorrow and raise it up. More to come, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you love band, sadly I don't have any musical talent...so I was never involved.

    ReplyDelete