6.07.2009

Tests....

On May 22, I had a sonogram done to dee what was wrong with my stomach. Nothing showed up in the results. So, on Friday, I went and had another test done. I think it was called a gallbladder scan or something like that....and it turns out I have gallstones! Whoo hoo! So, I have to have SURGERY....ughh....to get my gallbladder out because apparently once your gallbladder begins to create gallstones it does not stop, so if you have them you have to have your gallbladder removed. It will probably be in like 2 weeks, after girls camp, because I don't want to have it on like Thursday and then go to camp on Monday. That would really stink. Also I am ordering an iPod Touch tomorrow! Finally!

itouch.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Let us know when...and hopefully we can go visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister. Don't have it until I come home so I can be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. june 24th. breanna youll be here. i think that is what mom said anyways!

    ReplyDelete