5.04.2009

Busy Busy Busy

My life is getting very busy now. I know that it is the end of the year, but now that I'm in 8th grade we have huge projects in almost every class. In Science, we have to create on of those machines that completes a task. I don't remember what she called them but they have a name. She said it is kind of like Mousetrap. In Algebra, we have to draw a picture on our graphing calculator using equations. We have to have at least 10 quadratic equations and 10 linear equations. FUN FUN. In English, we are doing a Series Report. Don't ask me why it is called that because I have no earthly idea. We have to pick a current event of issue and do research on it. My topic is energy drinks and the effects they have on your body. We have to find 5 articles about the topic, write a summary for each, 5 pictures or graphics, read a book specifically on our topic and write a 1 page book report, send a business letter to someone who has something to do with your topic, write a 2 page summary of your whole report which we will be reading out loud in class, and create a visual about our topic. I still have to read the book, write the book report, write the 2 page summary, and create the visual. It is due next Thursday! The day before Kenny's graduation! Next and final project that I know of so far: write a kids book with illustrations. IN SPANISH. We have a whole list of requirements of things we have to include. I will probably be calling Jacob for some help with this one. On top of all these projects, I have Piano, Girl Scouts, Young Womens, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and I think you get the point. And my pone is still broken so I cannot receive or send any text messages or calls. The next day I'm actually looking forward to: Kenny's graduation. After that: May 25th. After that: May 28th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment