2.10.2009

LAZY

Sorry I haven't said anything in about a week and a half now! I've been overwhelmed with makeup work from being absent for a week, and also by the last week of basketball! We finished in 4th place in district, which is good, considering we went to the tournament in 6th place and left in 4th. But, now that I am mostly caught up, and now that I just finished my rough draft of my research paper on Alexander Graham Bell, and found out that I am getting a science project tomorrow and another one next week, I can have time to do this. Sort of. So now you know what is going on in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. I did not see you mention cleaning your room, did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa - you are so matter of fact. I'm glad I now know what is going on in your life. GO BEARS! And you better be doing a paper on Alexander Graham Bell - that is why you have your cellular telephone!

    ReplyDelete